4.29.2010

Dumb Bunny

For as long as I can remember I've been a super hot pink toes/pale pink fingers for summer kind of girl, but this year I'm loving matte and pastel polish. With the exception of an always necessary red, my favorite colors for spring are light, whimsical, and reminiscent of a perfect easter egg. 
I included some of my picks in the collage above (from left to right). 

    1. OPI Panda-Monium Pink
    2. Essie Mint Candy Apple
    3. China Glaze's Something Sweet
    4. RGB Doll
    5. Essie Van D Go
    6. RGB Too Red
    7. RGB Steel
*Can we also please note my serious photoshop collage skills thankyouverymuch

4 comments:

  1. so parsons computer class paid off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That China Glaze colour is amazing. And collage skills noted - nice!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thos colors... and your blog!! i've got you listed on mines in my daily read blog roll!!! keep the good stuff coming. and follow my blog if you'd like!!

    http://closetfreakk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'll definitely check it out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete